Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christmas Wreaths:: *sneak peek*

It is hard to believe but we are on the heels of the 2010 holiday season...
Over the past few weeks, I have been pulling fabrics from my *stash* and I made a few oversized, large rag wreaths! 
This wreath is made from a wide assortment of holiday fabrics in red, hot pinks and greens--"preppy Christmas" is I may coin that phrase:) This wreath is a large, 24 inch round wreath and is listed at $85.00. If you have a large fireplace, this would be so unique hanging above or if you happen to have a covered front porch, I would SO LOVE this hanging out front! 

------------------------------------------------------


 I also created this absolutely fantastic large 30 inch round rag wreath using bright blue, green and red Christmas fabrics. I wanted to incorporate some blue into the wreath and am delighted with the result...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails